Yoga is growing, evolving and becoming more widely available. Yoga Teachers need to be of service to their communities but also need to navigate the world of business ethically, responsibly and be able to ensure their own sustainability.
In this course, we will explore:
- The Role and Identity of the Yoga Teacher;
- Code of Ethics, Excellence and Professional Standards;
- Responsibilities in the Class Setting and Outside the Class Setting;
- The key aspects to consider when developing a Yoga Teacher business plan;
- Tools for the effective day-to-day management of your Yoga Teaching business;
- Identifying and articulating your unique offerings as a Yoga Teacher;
- How to establish yourself as a professional in field of many Yoga Teachers;
- Determining the most practical paths to gain teaching experience and professional development
- Learn how to operate ethically and responsibly as a Yoga Teacher;
- Identify his/her core strengths and niche areas of teaching;
- Receive guidance to create a high level business plan/approach for their yoga teaching business.
Learn more more at: http://pranashanti.com/services/business-of-yoga-ottawa/